Friday, December 21, 2007

Too Optimistic

I had posted a little while ago about spotting. Well, after about three days of really super light, brown spotting, it's gone.

This is a problem because now it has kindled hope for this cycle. I don't need that kind of hope. I don't need that "maybe I'm pregnant" thought that keeps sneaking into my head.

I never got a peak on my monitor, so I have no reason to expect that I ovulated at all this cycle, and yet a few days of spotting and I'm already wondering.

I need to squelch this feeling, because it will only lead to disappointment.




On a good note, last of blood work was drawn this morning (I think we're up to vial 14 now) and we have our diagnosis and treatment appointment on January 14th. Which means by February we should be on a medicated/medical intervention cycle.


2008 is our year...at least I certainly hope it is.

No comments: