Saturday, December 1, 2007

The little things

I'm trying to find happiness in the little things as this ever so crappy 2007 winds down.

Having an excuse to put the peddle to the floor to get the car up to speed on an on-ramp...that's pretty fun.

My DH waking me up this morning by stroking my hair and looking lovingly at me...that was freakin' awesome.

Christmas lights...those are good.

Finding faith in the small things...that's keeping my head above water.


I'm hoping that if I keep looking for the little things, I won't let my fears about my upcoming HSG overwhelming me. For now, it's moment by moment.

1 comment:

Jill said...

I hear ya' on appreciating the little things -- there are definitely times when I feel like that is all we have. I really hope that 2008 brings wonderful things for you!

I also completely understand your fear of the HSG -- I was terrified. But honestly, it was not bad at all -- some cramping for about 5 or so minutes. Definitely take something for cramps (I took Aleve) about an hour before. GOOD LUCK and let us know how it goes!!!