Wednesday, December 26, 2007

General Update

Well, the spotting I experienced was not implantation spotting (which I knew was the case) because my progesterone is only 0.7, which means no ovulation has taken place. My monitor told me I didn't ovulate either, but since I didn't temp this month, it was nice to have medical proof.

Our next appointment is Jan. 14th. I'll have an internal ultrasound and then the doctor will discuss with DH and I our treatment options.



Christmas was good. My parents were very generous with the presents to DH and myself. This weekend we go out of town to pick up DH's Christmas present from me, a camping trailer for us to use as the new camping season approaches. Once we get it home and set up, I will post some pictures. This evening we pick up my present...a new office chair so I can sit in ultimate comfort while surfin' the web.



Late Merry Christmas to all those who read my thougts.