Thursday, December 6, 2007

Hilarity and nervousness all in one

Well, yesterday just made me giggle. I went into the lab to give a urine sample for an hcg test. They want to make sure I'm not pregnant before my HSG. So I had waited to use the restroom for several hours so I would actually need to go. Well, I think I waited a little too long, because by the time I got to the lab I was practically dancing around in the lobby.

So I get into the restroom to do my thing...and lets just say I ended up with as much in the cup as on the cup and my hand. It was gross but I couldn't help but laugh a little at the absurdity of it all. Here I had waited hours because I was concerned I would have a problem giving them a sample and that obviously wasn't the case. I don't know...maybe you had to be there.



On another note...HSG tomorrow. Nervous but trying not to think about it. I started taking my antibiotics this morning. Man do these pills have like a million things you are not supposed to eat or do when taking them. There were so many warning labels they had to print out two pages to give to me because they couldn't put them all on the bottle. But, it is definitely better than getting an infection from the procedure.

Wish me luck.

No comments: