Monday, August 11, 2008

We doubled!

Got the best phone call from one of the nurses today. Our second beta came back at...88! We more than doubled, woohoo!!!

Now that I'm pregnant, all meds are covered, so the clinic is ordering more estradiol and prog. in oil w/ syringes and it's covered under insurance!!

I will have one more beta in ten days and then we get to see our little one (or ones) on September 3rd.

I finally feel just purely happy, without a nagging little voice. I allowed myself to go out and get a pregnancy book (Your Pregnancy, Week by Week).

And, to top everything off, we are getting a new dog tomorrow. A beautiful beagle from our local shelter. He is too precious!

4 comments:

Ariella said...

Ya for a doubling beta! Congrats!!! That is great news also about the meds being covered now. I had no idea it worked like that.

Your PG Week by Week is a great book! It is so much beter than WTEWYE becuase it doen't talk about all the scary stuff.

Be sure to post a pic of the new puppy! I would love to see him.

SMK said...

CONGRATS on the beta!! That is sooo awesome! Post pics of the new puppy... congrats. That is awesome news... I am soo thrilled for you. When is your first ultrasound?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!!

Away2me (Deanna) said...

Congratulations.