Monday, January 14, 2008

Hard road ahead

Well, we went to the RE today.

I've been spotting for a few days, but my ultrasound showed follicles but nothing dominant. Also, my lining is only at ten, which the doctor said was thin, so probably not AF either. He ordered me a prescription of Provera which I will pick up tomorrow. Also, we now know I definitely have PCOS, so yay for having that cleared up. But I don't start treatment because....

DH's count is too low for IUI, so there is no point in me going through the medication. The RE prescribed a higher dosage of Clomid for him, but in his professional opinion, the drugs will have little to no effect.



We are left with IVF w/ ICSI as our most viable option.


We are going to take a break for three months while we wait for the Clomid to most likely not work.

1 comment:

Ariella said...

I am so sorry about the news. I really hope the clomid works and you guys can do an IUI.

(((((BigHug))))))