Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Off and running

Hysteroscopy was freakin' awesome! Nothing like my HSG at all. There were a few times where I was uncomfortable, but being able to see my uterus on the television and listening to Dr. Vu explain the anatomy to me made it hard to focus on the discomfort. Everything looks great in there.

The internal ultrasound was awesome because my RE was quite excited...there are at least 13-15 follicles in each ovary!! Woo hoo!

After all of this, we received our protocol. Here is it what I'm currently pricing:

Leuprolide 2.8 ml 2 week kit
Follistim AQ 75 ml vial
Follistim 600iu pen
Follistim 900 iu pen (2 of them!)
Ovidrel 250 mcg
Menopur 75 iu vial (15 of them, freakin yikes!!!)

We received our schedule too. I start Lupron on July 6th, stims on July 16th, ER on July 28th and ET on August 2nd.

Oh, and BTW I AM SO FREAKIN' EXCITED!!!!

1 comment:

Ariella said...

If you are OOP email me about the menopour.

kittylove516@yahoo.com