Wednesday, November 26, 2008

We found out...

we're having a BOY! No doubt about it.

I think being a mom has finally hit me. Suddenly I have a son to start thinking about. All the responsibilities, the hurdles and triumphs he will have in his life. The wonderful things his father will be able to teach him. I wonder if he will get his father's wide chest and solid frame. Whose nose will he have? It's so crazy.

Also, I've been feeling the baby move since November 16th, which is freakin' awesome. He is very active most of the time. Now I can't wait until it gets strong enough for DH to feel.

2 comments:

Away2me (Deanna) said...

Congratulations. I love having a boy. Good thing with 2 more on the way! If you can handle dirt and pee, you'll be fine. LOL

fallgirly said...

Congratulations!!!!! Did you feel as if you were having a boy this whole time? Any intuition on it?