Saturday, May 3, 2008

IVF it is

Testing came back and DH's numbers actually fell. So, with the failure of his Clomid regiment for three months, we are onto IVF.

Our first appointment with the IVF RE is May 19th.

Right now, I don't think about it much. I'm not a big fan of the whole injection concept, so I try not to dwell on it. The last thing I need to do is get all psyched out about a few tiny needles.

I am, however, bolstered by the recent success of a few of my blogmates. Maybe I will be joining them soon.

3 comments:

Ariella said...

You ARE joining us soon! This IVF is going to work, I just know it. Your in my prayers.

Not sure if I have mentioned this but my clinic is doing a trial, and it is very cheap.

http://www.rscbayarea.com/content/view/172/

I couldn't find it but there is also a egg freezing study. Call them for more info. I have loved them.

If this is repeat info then please ignore it.

CJ said...

Hi, I found your blog though LJ's and I am awaiting my results from my first IVF cycle. THe tiny needles weren't bad at all!! I had no side effects of the hormones. We transferred two embryo and froze 2! Good Luck!! You'll be fine, but I like you never thought it would come to IVF.

nancy said...

IVF is easy. I mean the procedure though. The outcome can be different.

Good luck!